Privilège Serie 740
The Privilège Serie 740 was introduced in 2020 as the successor of the Series 7 model and has been improved on many details :
- a carbon mast and boom as standard
- a standard square top mainsail
- improved windows in the fore-ship, which significantly improved the incidence of light
- A spacious flying bridge equipped with a large teak table with spacious lounge sofas.
The Privilège Serie 740 is already fully equipped in standard version; in addition, in consultation with the customer, the shipyard and interior architect a extensive range of custom design options are possible, such as: special interior styling and material possibilities / jacuzzi / hull in color according to wish / teak deck all around etc.
- Standard the Serie 740 comes with a spacious owner's cabin and 4 cabins, all with private shower and toilet - where the galley is located in the starboard hull.
- At the customer's request, several interior options can be realized in consultation with the shipyard and the interior architect.
- The starboard float has spacious accommodation for the captain and crew.
Because of its luxurious appearance, the Privilège Serie 740 is also used as a luxury charter yacht, often with a professional status.
Given the wide variety of options with the Serie 7 and the personal wishes of the client, we will be happy to advise you personally.
Sailing comfort :
The Privilège Serie 740 has a very spacious flying bridge, giving the skipper an excellent overview around and on the sails. The Serie 740 has a central steering position on the flying bridge, from where the catamaran is controlled and the sails are operated.
Optionally, the cockpit can be closed with retractable covers with windows.
Surrounding the superstructure are wide gangways with a high railings and handles for optimum safety on deck.